Friday, September 25, 2015

Posting on a Blog - do people read it anymore?

I am an avid instagram poster - which I share on Facebook and Twitter when I post about places that I have eaten at successfully gluten free, and sad to say I have ignored my blog.  I know my Facebook page also shares to my Twitter account ... which it posted on here as well, I am sure I could set it up that way if I were more Tech savvy.  :)

Short blog burbs about the great places we have eaten or products we have tried, it will have to be a 2016 goal now as 2015 is into the fourth quarter.

Do people really even read blogs much anymore?  I know when I do a search on my phone on certain things I still get directed to a blog or two so I just need to figure out how to post on multiple formats at the same time.

So much happens in life - so much happens in my gluten free world - places, experiences, things you learn and question - it is a good thing when we share.

I need to figure out how to get back in the groove of sharing ... life has a way of hitting us off of our good intentions.  And boy does it whip by ... hard to believe my last post was  in 2014 - I thought that had to be wrong.  Sadly no ...

Time to start shoutouts for all the great places we have eaten ... places, experiences, people who do the gluten free right should be praised and thanked - Restaurants that take that little extra special effort to keep us safe should be acknowledged ... this is important - to our health both physically and mentally.

When we can go out with friends and enjoy good food - or sit down with family and share - means so much to all of us.  Sharing gives us all a spark in life.

I promise to share more.

No comments:

Post a Comment